Our aim is to provide quality evidence-based Physiotherapy using the latest hands-on treatment techniques and sports medicine guidelines. You’ll have a full half hour of one on one time with your Physio and never be left alone while they work on another patient.
Your Physiotherapist is highly trained to assess and treat pain and dysfunction of the musculo-skeletal system, including common conditions such as:
- Lower back pain
- Traumatic and acute injuries
- Postural and traumatic neck, back and shoulder pain
- Rehabilitation following orthopaedic surgery, Eg: ACL reconstruction, rotator cuff repair, ankle fractures.
- Vertigo and dizziness**
- Muscular spasm
- Congenital and developmental back problems
- Joint sprains
- Muscle tears and strains
- Runner’s biomechanics and lower limb pain
- Cycling biomechanics and repetitive strain issues
- Overuse injuries
- Biomechanical foot injuries
** If booking for vertigo initial consultation please mention this to reception staff when making your appointment.
Both Alana and Lachlan are highly skilled in manual therapy, dry needling and exercise rehabilitation. We tailor our treatment and rehabilitation plans to the individual – no matter what their goal may be.
Our particular area of expertise is lower limb biomechanics and, more specifically, foot mechanics. With a particular interest in the diagnosis and treatment of running injuries and foot biomechanics, having treated hundreds of elite endurance runners, sprinters, triathletes and social runners over many years. If you are experiencing foot or leg pain when running, let us help you get back to your best and achieve your goals